Size: 5ft x 8ft
Quality/Texture: 100% Wool, Hand tufted, Medium pile
Color: Teal, Tan, Dark green, Sage, Ivory, Moss
Appearance: We have almost captured the original look on photography. However please keep in mind a 5% to 10% variation in look due to the usage of artificial lighting for photography.
Feel and texture: 90% accurate as in image. But kindly kepp in mind mild variations that may occur in uniformity of design, texture, color, borders etc.That may occur during weaving, dyeing process, finishingetc. As some products are handmade or hand finished. Kindly take into consideration the craftable aspect of the product.
Made in india
Wool & viscose carpets
- Shedding is a natural property of new rug.
- Do not brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vaccum clean it periodically. Avoid using vaccum beater brush mode.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended.
- Do not fold the rug.
- Avoid using the rug in damp or wet surface.
- Clean spills immediately. Once a stain is set, it becomes much more difficult to clean.
- Never rub a spill, as this force the spill deeper into the rug. Instead, blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
- Always use clean water to remove any residual cleaner, and dry towels to absorb any remaining moisture.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended.
All weather / Polypropylene rugs
- These are easy to clean as the fibers do not hold on to dirt and stains, just hose and then lay them flat to dry or vaccum clean.
- Trim the loose braid threads but never pull them.
- Any irregularity in color and construction is actually a part of the home spun look.
- Being hand crafted, slight irregularities are inherent to all products which might be a minimal dye lot variation or a pattern repeat variation.
- Due to tight packaging the product may not be flat on unpacking. Please lay it on the opposite side from the opening direction and let it lay for little while, and it will become flat in short tim.
Please refer return policy at the footer menu. Thank you