* Dry wash recommended for all products.
* Hand wash separately for light shaded pure cottons using mild liquid detergents only.
* Dry in shade
* Do not apply direct hot steam during ironing.
* Indoor use only. Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight
* Wipe the metal surface with mild cleanser using soft cloth. Then wipe it off with dry cloth.
* Do not use any chemicals or polishing agents.
* Do not wet the fabric shades. Only mild dust clean advised.
* All wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made, this is especially true of new wool rugs. This is normal and will reduce with time & usage
* Vacuum a new wool rug 5-6 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beaten bars. Vacuum in the direction of pile and not against it.
*Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors. Some wool rugs are made using a large loop weave and these loops can come un down, Do not pull "stray" loops, always cut them back with scissors.
* Remove spills immediately and do not soak the rug in any liquid. Blot any liquid with a clean or a paper napkin.
* Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. in this case, its is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
* Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surface , open fireplaces and excess moisture.